We believe your privacy should be respected—here's how we do it.
- We choose to only engage in business that is respectful of your privacy. Our websites and services are designed to provide value to our users—we are uninterested in monetizing your personal data, attention, or anything else that belongs to you.
- We will collect certain non-personally identifying information about you as you use our websites and services. We may use this data to better understand our users. We may also publish this data, but only about a large group of users, never individuals.
- We will also ask you to provide personal information, but only when we really need it. Other than as described in this policy, we will not disclose any of the information we collect to others without your express permission.
- Our goal is to present these policies with clarity and transparency. If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy we invite you to email us: email@example.com
Like most websites, we collect non-personally-identifying information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each request. Our purpose in collecting this information is to better understand how you and other people use our websites and services. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of a website or service.
We also collect potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We do not use such information to identify users and do not disclose such information, other that as described in this policy.
Gathering of Information
You may interact with our websites or services in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- First and Last Name
- Address, City, State, Zip Code
The type of information that we gather depends on the nature of your interaction. We collect information only if it is necessary. We do not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described in this policy. You can decline to supply personally-identifying information, but it may prevent you from using certain features.
We may collect statistics about how you use our websites and services. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we will not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described in this policy.
Protection of Certain Information
We disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf or to provide services available at our websites or services, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using a website or service, you consent to the transfer of such information to them.
We will not rent or sell personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to our employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described in this policy, we disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required by law, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Metabahn, third parties, or the public at large.
If you are a registered user and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new products, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Metabahn. We primarily use our website to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum.
If you send us a request (for example via a support email), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
We take all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of your data and personally-identifying information.